1 314 960 1002 · email@example.com · jamesanthony.us · rConstitution.us
JAMES ANTHONY is the author of The Constitution Needs a Good Party and rConstitution Papers, and publishes rConstitution.us. He has written in Daily Caller, The Federalist, American Thinker, American Greatness, Mises Institute, Foundation for Economic Education, and Chemical Engineering Progress.
Mr. Anthony is a professional engineer with a strong background in process design, control, and modeling and in project management. He has a bachelor of science in chemical engineering from the University of Missouri–Rolla, and a master of science in mechanical engineering, with an emphasis in computational fluid dynamics, from Washington University.
The Constitution Needs a Good Party: Good Government Comes from Good Boundaries
“As insightfully thoughtful and thought-provoking as it is ultimately hopeful and inspiring.”—Midwest Book Review
- American Colonists had the world’s-lowest taxes: 1% to 2% of GDP. Incomes grew to exceed those in Great Britain by 68%.
- Freedom requires that government people use their constitutional powers to limit others in government. Progressives don’t.
- Republicans are from 0% to 90% Progressive, and Democrats are Progressive, so every Congress is supermajority Progressive.
- A good party needs a party declaration, constitution, and laws that disqualify Progressives and favor constitutionalists.
rConstitution Papers: Offsetting Powers Secure Our Rights
- Every major party so far has risen to power by standing for more freedom.
- Laws separate powers if they have no unenumerated powers, no goals, no delegation, and no power grabs, and are readable.
- When we follow the Constitution, abortion will be prevented, wars will be rare and decisive, and money will grow in value.
“Vote for Candidates Who Will Shrink the D.C. Bureaucracy, Not Compromise with It”
- Stand up to the Republicans’ Progressives, take actions to secure natural rights, and demolish unconstitutional statutes.
“Inflation’s Root Cause, Reagan’s Compromise, and Constitutionalists’ Solution”
- Reagan reset inflation from high back to low but didn’t uproot inflation’s root cause: spending.
“Biases Favoring War Are Overcome by Having Good Boundaries”
- Errors in perception and projection are limited when congresses and presidents maintain the Constitution’s good boundaries.
“Zero Tolerance for Election-Manner Violations”
- State legislators must triage for deviations from their election processes and must exclude compromised pools of ballots.
“Outgrow Entitlements: Stop Losses, Cover Debts, and Help More”
- Free the customers, producers, and taxpayers. Free people produce best, and out of abundance they help others best.
“Learning from Trump ”
- We can expect increased freedom only from people who have proven principles, understanding, and emotional intelligence.